Ian Faison, CEO of Caspian Studios joins Phil to recap the first four episodes of The Customer Experience. Ian talks with Phil about the four major trends in the CX industry and how each of our guests handle them.
- It Will Get Worse Before it Gets Better – CX Accelerating ability to respond to Problems and Challenges.
- Takeaway: Problems don’t follow the calendar; stay close to the trendlines in the data.
- Takeaway: Build within your team’s rapid response?
- Takeaway: Finish strong; Learn and count the blessing
- Scott: Collective Health’s team responded so quickly
- Feel Relief and Grasp Reality – lots, and lots of work to do.
- More opportunities will exist for value destruction and creation
- Takeaway: Focus people on the need to have patience, discipline and focus over the long haul
- Takeaway: “Every interaction is an opportunity”
- Transformational Opportunities Rapidly Emerging – in impact / Social Enterprise / Social Justice / ESG / SDG programs
- Takeaway: Partnerships are going to be important in 2021. Co-marketing is important. Show not tell who you are.
- David talking about brand building, CX is the new brand
- People Are Seeking – connection, truth, trust and engagement
- Takeaway: Get them to speed to talk to a human faster. Meet them where they are.
- “Devetta talked about technology an automation”
- Anecdote about moving resourced to Friday nights
- Personal touch wherever you are
Thank you to our friends
This episode is brought to you by IBM. If you are responsible for Customer Experience, they’ve created a White Paper just for you. In the CX North Star Report, you can learn more about how to active your CX vision. Download it here.