Coldwell Banker’s Chief Marketing Officer, David Marine joins The Customer Experience Show to dive into how to create an emotional connection with your customers, how he balances customer satisfaction with realtor satisfaction, and much more.
- When it comes to real estate, CX might be a little bit more important because when you are working with a customer to find them a home, it’s not temporary, it’s forever and forever is not something that is taken lightly at Coldwell Banker.
- The job of a CX leader within CB is to fix a problem for the customer and that problem often pertains to location of living, style of homes and making sure the customer is happy.
- In order to have a great customer experience, you need to make sure that everyone on your team has bought into your CX vision, and having open discussions with them about their client conversations is one way to get everyone on the same page.
- “We have a 99% awareness of our rebrand amongst the age of community and it’s showing a 60% positive perception of our brand from where we were even just a year ago. So that is making strides in the right direction. This year before everything happened in 2020 was going to be a major push amongst consumers, as well as continuing into 21 as we’ve had to reshift some of our plans. But we’re also seeing that consumer perception is extremely positive to it as well.”
- “Now it’s commonplace to have virtual open houses, which I wasn’t involved with even really and ever think it was going to be effective as a thing, but having someone, an agent in there, Hey, I’m here at this virtual open house. Let me take you around, throw your questions in. They do it through FaceTime, through zoom, all these different tools that are available to anyone and we’re seeing that that was an effective way to get people, to experience the home without having to make the Trek out there and even leave their living room on a Sunday afternoon.”
- “Simplify, it’s not gonna be easy, but that’s going to make things simpler and better for our end consumers, through their experience with our brand.”
Thank you to our friends
This episode is brought to you by IBM. If you are responsible for Customer Experience, they’ve created a White Paper just for you. In the CX North Star Report, you can learn more about how to active your CX vision. Download it here.